Qualification and Certification of Welding Professionals – one solution
WeldQ is a cloud hosted platform for managing the qualifications and certifications of welders and welding professionals. It has a workflow based system for applications, assessment, online or pen & paper examinations, review, resit, renewal, extension/prolongation and electronic certification available in PDF as well as through mobile apps. It is used by Weld Australia (Welding Technology Institute of Australia) as the national platform for Australia.
WeldQ is an extensive platform developed over a two year period. It has these modules:
• Online examinations;
• 3 different built-in workflows – qualifications, certifications, welder qualifications;
• Role based access;
• Separate admin & applicant side interfaces;
• Payment gateway with a discount coupon system and generates invoices & receipts;
• Library to publish and give selective access for documents based on membership type;
• Management of test centres and its users;
• Administration access for companies over its employees;
• Mobile app for applicants to view awards, status of applications and access to documents;
WeldQ can be used by the welding institutes, ANBs (authorised national bodies), ATBs (authorised training bodies) and independent certification bodies.
To download a PDF file with a list of all major features, please click here.